Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What A Difference A Year Makes

First of all, I want to congratulate President Elect Barack Obama. Yes We Can!

Well, it was around this time last year that I was near the low point of my online playing journey. Financially and emotionally. Late 2006 I deposited $600 into Full Tilt and cleared all of the bonus money. But around October of 2007, for one reason or another I was down all the way around $350. I remember winning a satellite seat into the FTOPS ME that was held in November 2007. I ended up cashing in the event for about $750. That was the first time that I had cashed in a FTOPS event. That cash, along with my 2008 New Year's resolution enabled me to grow my bankroll to well more than I have ever won playing poker.

FTOPS X starts today. I am really excited about this event because I wasn't able to play in any of this year's WSOP or WCOOP events. I'll only play a few events, but hopefully my run good magic will carryover from October.

Good luck to everyone that plans on playing.

One Time !!!!!!!

No comments: