Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Once again, I ended the year on a downswing, but hopefully, I can start off the year with a solid uptick like 2010.

Here is a wrap-up of 2010 and my goals for 2011.

1) Continue to maintain solid Bankroll Management rules
I took a lot of shots this past year. It worked out for me the early part of the year, but for the better part of the year, I just managed to eat up a good chunk of my BR.

2) Cash in the WSOP ME
Still working on this one. I'm 0 for 2. I did manage to chop a Venetian Deepstack tourney and min cash another.

3) Win a 6-figure score
Well, I'm glad to report that I managed to hit this goal. I was a part of the 7-way chop in Feb. 2010 FTOPS Main Event.

4) Play 2000 MTTs
Only played 1774 and that includes a fair amount of satellites.

5) Finish in the Pocket 5s Top 10 ranking for North Carolina.
Finished #31st

6) Develop a regular MTT training regiment
Somehow I managed to regress in this department.

7) Make some online buddies that can help improve my game.
Met a lot more people than I knew prior to 2010, but still need to improve a lot in this area.

8) Win 10 MTTs
Only won 3, but had a few more chops.

9) Play in a $5k+ buy-in non-WSOP live tournament.
Still need to work on this goal. I've finally gotton a passport, so I'm ready to go whenever I ship a sattie.

10) Play in 10 PokerStars Big Sunday tourneys
Hit this goal. Managed to play in 20+ tournaments.

11) Play in 10 FTP Big Sunday tourneys
Hit this goal. Managed to play in 30+ tournaments.

12) Play in at least 10 FTOPS and 2 WCOOP events.
Hit this goal.

Here goes my 2011 list:
1) Continue to maintain solid Bankroll Management rules
2) Cash in the WSOP ME.
3) Win a 7-figure score
4) Play 2000 MTTs
5) Finish in the Pocket 5s Top 10 ranking for North Carolina. Get into the Top 1000.
6) Watch 2 training videos each week and review one of my HHs per week. Find a coach and have regular meetings.
7) Make more online buddies that can help improve my game and exchange HHs or whatever to pick their brains.
8) Win 10 MTTs with no chop. (Live or Online)
9) Play in a $5k+ buy-in non-WSOP live tournament.
10) Play in 50 PokerStars and 50 FTP Big Sunday tourneys
11) Play in at least 10 FTOPS events and the WCOOP Main Event.
12) Play 5000 cash hands.

Most of all I want to dramatically improve my game and stay positive. I firmly believe that a positive attitude has a dramatic effect on my play and results. Hopefully, I can make great strides on improving my emotional control while playing.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

scr888 said...

Thanks for the information and links slot game malaysia free credit you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!

adjustourdigestion said...

What is BMI or Body Mass Index?
Go ketogenic There are three letters that have the power to determine whether one is overweight or not : BMI.
https://goketoganic.com/