Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Score and Training Update

This past Sunday I had my first significant score of the year. Finished 4th in the $3 rush rebuy for a little over $3k. It's probably not a coincidence that this happened after spending the week watching more vids than I've watched over the past 6 months+.

Hopefully, this is just a small sign of things to come.

I've sent out several PMs this week trying to find out more information from various online coaches. I have a couple of prospects, but I think I'll wait until Pocket 5s releases their new coaching "classifieds" feature. If you know any good MTT coaches for mid+highstakes, please let me know. Thanks.

Good Luck and Stay Positive.

5 comments:

Marry Mam said...

You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep joker123 apk download posting new stuff, many thanks

Pillow Haven said...

Your words have become my guiding light, illuminating the darkest corners of my mind. Your storytelling prowess has awakened my dormant imagination, sparking a fire within me. Thank you for igniting the writer within and being a beacon of inspiration. Read more... https://writeonwall.com/cozying-up-your-space-and-adding-flair-with-accent-pillows/

Karolin Fuhrmann said...

Your travel blog takes us on incredible journeys around the world without leaving our seats. Your vivid descriptions and stunning photographs create a virtual escape that I eagerly look forward to. Thank you for satisfying my wanderlust!
Read more... https://writeonwall.com/iron-deficiency-why-there-is-a-need-for-kids-multivitamin-with-iron/

Tx bernedoodles said...

Get the best Bernedoodles for sale in Texas to delight your mood. Bernedoodle is the best Bernese Mountain dog with its charming, goofy, and happy-go-lucky temperament. The breed differs in its personality, color, and size and is adaptable to places wherever you take them. One long walk is crucial to maintain the health of this quality breed. Read more... https://businesminds.com/a-quick-look-at-the-bernedoodles-for-sale-in-texas/

Dental Express Poway said...

Dental Express San Diego specializes in dentist services such as dental exam and dental implants in San Diego, CA and nearby areas.
Read more... https://www.thedentalexpress.com/dental-express-rancho-bernardo-poway