Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FTOPS XI: Events #10 and #15

So, I'll start with the good news. Of the 7 FTOPS events that I wanted to play coming into this series, 4 have passed and I was able to play in 3. (I know that is pretty lame for "good news".)

Well, Event 10 was going pretty smoothly. No big pots, just steadily going through the tourney as the field dwindled down. Then this hand happened.

Hand #1 aka The Bustout Hand: Event 10. I have no idea what he could put me on that he was ahead of given my postion and stack size. And it seemed a bit too spewy for him to hope for a race situation.



This is admittedly, a luckfest, but the $100k for 1st was well worth the gamble to hope for a run good session. It wasn't meant to be though. Chino Rheem finished 4th. That guy is on a new heater.

Hand #2 aka The Bustout Hand: Event 15.




I still haven't won my seat for the ME yet, so I'll grind those satties hard this week. Hopefully, I can win multiple seats to offset some of my run bad.

Good Luck at the tables.

No comments: