Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daily Schedule

I've finally settled on a daily MTT schedule. Since I have a full-time day job, my schedule consists of all evening tourneys. One of my New Years resolutions is to play 1000 MTTs over the course of this year. That averages to about 3 MTTs per day. Here is the list of tourneys which as of right now, give me the best shot at reaching this goal, and hopefully make a lot of money along the way. My plan is to play some combination of these tourneys on a nightly basis. I'll play more on the weekends to offset any light days during the work week.

(Poker Stars, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.......Mrs. Cleo says that the curse is over.)

Full Tilt:
$26 Freezeout at 8pm
$55 Freezeout at 9:30pm
$26 Freezeout at 10pm
$10 Rebuy at 10:30pm

Poker Stars:
$28 Freezeout at 8pm
$20 Rebuy at 9pm
$55 Freezeout at 9:30pm
$11 Rebuy at 10pm
$33 Freezeout at 11pm
$28 Turbo Freezeout at 11:40pm

I'll also occasionally mix in some satties for the Sunday Majors or (FTOPS, WCOOP, WSOP, etc), a $50 cubed rebuy, $100 and $75 freezeouts.

I'm also going to participate in the Pocket Fives OT Team Competition for February 2k9. At least that is my plan. I have to get drafted in order to actually be in the comp. The draft will start on Wednesday Jan. 14th and finished by Friday Jan. 16th. I hope to get drafted because that will add even more fuel to my fire to do well in MTTs. I don't want to be the weakest link. The comp lasts for the whole month. I registered as a mid-stakes player and my new schedule fits nicely within the requirements for the competition. As soon as I know the results of the draft, I'll post the details.

No comments: