Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back 2 Back

Wow!

Last night I took down the Nightly FTP $10 rebuy MTT. I also won this tourney in October, my first MTT win. The exciting part of this latest win is that I also won the tourney on Monday. Yeah. I won the $10 rebuy two nights back2back. That is sick. I really hope the end of 2008 is the precursor for a monster 2009.

Nam Le speaks the truth, in the December 23,2008(Vol. 21/No. 25) issue of Cardplayer:

"In tournaments, it's all about being positive. When good things happen and you're around positive people who do good things, it's contagious. It keeps your spirits up and your confidence high. Whenever somebody does well, it keeps the group's spirits up and everyone motivated to keep playing. This game is so grueling and we spend so much time on the road that it helps a lot whenever somebody does well' it picks us up"

Here are some hands from the two tourneys:

Hand #1 (12/22/08 Rebuy):




Hand #2 (12/22/08 Rebuy) aka The Money Hand: I was able to use a betting tell that I had picked up during the last three tables to slowly grind him down.




Hand #3 (12/23/08 Rebuy): This was a close call to me. I decided to pass up on my possible edge because I believed that I had a better edge against the field.



Hand #4 (12/23/08 Rebuy): Poker is easy. This hand erased a greater than 2 to 1 deficit going into HU.






Hand #5 (12/23/08 Rebuy) aka The Money Hand:


No comments: