Sunday, October 5, 2008

My First MTT Win

After years of playing poker, I've finally won my first tournament on 10/03/2008. It was such a relief and only further fed my hunger to be the best poker player that I can be. I crushed the final table. It wasn't pretty. I really liked the way that I turned up the heat. There was one hand during 3-handed play where I sucked out, but for the last couple of tables, that was the only time that I got my money in behind. Even then my tourney life wasn't only the line.

Well, it took a while to get to my first final table and get that win, but wouldn't ya know, I made my second final table the very next night. This time it was the nightly $50 cubed on Full Tilt. It's funny how you can go from lovin life to hatin life. I was lovin life after winning on Friday. On Saturday, I was hatin life because I came to the final table, 2nd in chips, but finished 7th. I learned a lot from both finishes. Hopefully, with some more hard work and luck, it won't take long to get my next win.

1 comment:

Tristan "Cre8ive" Wade said...

Grats on the win and thanks for the comment on the Reasonable Doubt Documentary. Keep reading the blog I appreciate it. Nice blog yourself.